Dear SEVENCORE players,
The SEVENCORE Team would like to thank you for showing interest, dedication and enthusiasm in SEVENCORE during the past few months.
Today, we regret to inform you that we are shutting down the SEVENCORE service because the developer is no longer able to support the game. SEVENCORE has proved to be less attractive to players than anticipated and thus become unprofitable for the developer to be continued as a game. Without the developer’s support, we see ourselves with no other choice than to close the service, unfortunately.
However, we have been working on a plan to make this decision as fair as possible for the SEVENCORE community:
- We are going to reimburse all gPotato spent between the 1st of February and today, and between 30% and 75% for purchases prior to this date.
- We will close the in-game shop with immediate effect but are looking into an option to make all shop items available for free.
- The game service won’t be closed until the end of April.
- During the final period of the game, we will boost EXP gain and run various events to make the final weeks as entertaining as possible.
- We are currently working on some very interesting offers for all SEVENCORE players if you decide to play one of our many other games. These packages are currently being discussed and finalised, once we have all the details we will update you on this topic.
Once again, we would like to express our deep regret for having to close the service, but, unfortunately, without the support of the developer it is not possible to continue to run the game.
We would like to thank you all for your interest and support, particularly regarding bug reports and improvement suggestions, and hope that we can still continue entertaining you with some of our other titles.
Your SEVENCORE Team